red white and blue

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My little baby?


The girls were playing in the playroom the other day and when I came in to check on them I found my youngest had climbed into the big bin with her baby dolls. She was all snuggled in telling me that she was a baby! Yikes! I keep talking to her about learning to use the big girl potty and being a big girl! I also keep asking her why she has her thumb in her mouth. Big girls don't suck their thumbs, babies suck their thumbs!...maybe she is trying to tell me something? I think I'll discontinue these converstaions for a while.

6 comments:

Junkyard Dog said...

Well, she's very cute anyway!

Janet said...

Well, it looks like your glass is more full than empty! Looking forward to reading about your Glass adventures. Start carrying your camera everywhere - it's a blog thing.

Billie Sue said...

Hey - your mother showed me your blog and I was excited to think we could keep up with you through this medium -- that little one is so cute! You need to link to all of us and we will link to you as well. It's a great way to know what each of us is doing. I was hoping to be able to talk to you into coming home for Christmas. The family party is going to be awesome and you would love it! Think about it! Keep blogging!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Joni, I don't know if you will ever even see this comment, or if you have totally give up the blog, but please keep up the blog. I love to keep up with people. I have such a great time keeping in touch with so many good friends. Ava is still totally beautiful, I hope to see more of her!

Laura said...

I was super excited to see that you have a blog. Now I'm just hoping that you will update so we can see your cute family and you!!

Kage said...

When you gonna post again lady?